Outplacement: Expertise with a human face
You have let an employee go but you wish to ensure that he or she receives strong effective support in finding a new job.
Companies that request our assistance with outplacement may rest assured that their employees will receive customized and expert support providing them with the tools required for a successful repositioning.
Our approach and our philosophy are specifically designed to ensure that employees who have been made redundant will regain their confidence and motivation during what is often a difficult period in their lives.
Your assets with Oasys
At Oasys, a person who has been made redundant will find experienced and caring consultants, ongoing and active support, tried-and-true methods and a wide range of useful facilities.
The 4 steps to successful outplacement: The Oasys methodology
The aim is not only to find employment but to ensure that your next career move is part of a coherent, long-term plan.
- Oasys will guide you through a personal and professional skills assessment and help you to analyse your current situation, your achievements and your entire background.
- You will develop a repositioning plan that takes into account your expectations, your aspirations, your skills, your value system, current market conditions and specifically identified targets. The plan will then be confirmed by your consultant and a networking experience.
- You and your consultant will decide how to implement the plan and will draw up a suitable communication strategy.
- Your consultant will help you to survey opportunities, assist you in preparing for and debriefing after interviews, and provide general guidance throughout the programme.
Outplacement programmes: What Oasys provides
- The average Oasys programme lasts from 3 to 12 months.
- The goal is to attain set objectives and the results will depend on how proactive you are and how much time and energy you dedicate to your career transition.
- You will have the opportunity to add to your personal “toolbox” not only numerous tips and tricks but also, above all, new communication, leadership and decision-making skills.
- If you wish to, you may take part in workshops or working groups that will allow you to share your experiences with others in the same situation.
- You will have access to a “new workplace” open 8 hours on weekdays, where you can take advantage of secretarial services, IT workstations, newspapers and professional journals.