Skills assessment: Taking stock of your know-how and assets
Our skills assessment, carried out with the help of our consultants and tailored to your specific needs, constitutes a key stage in any career transition, whether you are being repositioned or are searching for a new job.
The assessment, spread out over several weeks, uses objective criteria and self-analysis to help you uncover your strengths and weaknesses and to gain a better understanding of your professional know-how and behaviour.
It will help you to take stock of your overall situation, to define a coherent career plan or to confirm the suitability of a training programme. It will also enable you to draw up an action plan designed to facilitate your transition towards a desirable job or your progress within your company.
The advantages of our skills assessment
- Our assessment will benefit you in many ways by enabling you to:
- View you career path from a different perspective
- Compare your current situation with potential developments
- Imagine future scenarios, both within or outside your company
- Understand and anticipate market trends (new jobs, new skills)
- Overcome your fears and move beyond your comfort zones
- Pause and take the time to reflect
The various stages of our skills assessment
As the assessment progresses, you will:
- Examine your career path and single out your major achievements, areas of expertise and sources of motivation.
- Gain an understanding of your personality traits and individual assets.
- Determine your future career prospects and scenarios.
- Draw up an action plan designed to help you attain your objectives.
The strong points of our skills assessment
- It is carried out by senior consultants who are deeply committed and draw on multidisciplinary backgrounds and broad experience.
- One size does not fit all: each assessment is tailored to your own needs, your rate of progress and your priorities.
- Clear goals are set from the outset, with the help of your consultant.
- It uses state-of-the-art tools that will enable you to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and to better understand your personality traits (psychometric analysis, 360° feedback, etc.).
- At the end of the process, you will have drawn up an action plan pointing the way to a successful outcome.