Expatriation: Support in adjusting to a new job market
When a couple moves to another country, the expatriate’s partner often faces the prospect of finding employment in a new and unfamiliar job market for which he or she is unprepared.
Our consultants can guide you through this situation, which may fill you with doubts and questions. They can help you not only to explore the job market in your country of adoption but also to reposition yourself in this new market.
The 7 keys to entering a new job market
- Develop your repositioning model through a skills assessment, define your desired job and draw up a coherent long-term plan to secure it. Then build on the project, consolidate it and confirm its feasibility by examining prevailing conditions in the corporate world and current market trends.
- Learn and practise: the implementation of your career plan, the chosen research techniques and the recommended approaches to job interviews and job negotiation will be tailored to your individual needs.
- Enhance your personal “toolbox” with numerous tips and tricks and, above all, with new communication, leadership and decision-making skills.
- Take advantage of the presence of your Oasys consultant, who will be at your side throughout the programme and will help you to handle unexpected events.
- Take an active part in workshops and working groups that will allow you to share your experiences with others in the same situation.
- Benefit from the resources placed at your disposal weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: access to IT workstations, newspapers and professional journals.
- Make your career transition a springboard to a new life: thanks to our innovative methods and our highly motivated consultants, your career transition can become an interesting and even an exciting stage in your life, leading to personal and professional development and enabling you to explore unknown territory.