An opportunity to evaluate, to learn and to develop
You are being considered for a managerial position and you have been invited to take part in a selection assessment. Take advantage of this opportunity to evaluate your situation, learn more about yourself and develop new skills.
The assessment will enable the company in question to ascertain whether you have the necessary qualifications for the position and the personal, social and managerial skills required to inspire confidence in those around you and to achieve the ambitious goals that have been set.
Your assets with Oasys
With the help of psychometric tools, case studies and role-playing exercises, our senior consultants will methodically assess your personal skills and assets.
They will check that you have the necessary skills to deal with a specific situation and will assess your developmental potential, whether it is in relation to a promotion, to an internal selection process or to recruitment by another company.
Our approach includes the following stages:
- Careful analysis of the company’s needs and specific environment
- Clear definition of the job requirements in terms of managerial, social and personal skills
- Case studies, role-playing and other relevant exercises
- Evaluation based on objective observations regarding predefined skills
- Detailed report and constructive feedback to you and your company
- Development plan
This approach will provide you with an opportunity to take stock and to engage in learning and constructive development. It will often serve as the starting-point for the acquisition of new skills.